Play The Piano By Ear – Learn By Doing Master Course
1. 1.1 Introduction
2. 1.2 Keys & Chords
3. 1.3 Accompaniment (Left Hand)
4. 1.4 Melody (Right Hand)
5. 1.5 Choosing a Song and Listening to It
6. 2.1 Verse Chorus Bridge Pattern
7. 2.2 Figuring Out the Key/Chords of a Song
8. 2.3 Figuring Out The Melody of a Song (Updated)
9. 2.4 Relisten to the Song After Completing Above Lessons
10. 3.1 Accompaniment Exercises (Left Hand)
11. 3.2 Melody Exercises (Right Hand)
12. 3.3 Joining the Hands Part 1
13. 3.4 Joining the Hands Part 2 (Timing)
14. 4.1 Left Hand Pattern: Arpeggios
15. 4.2 Notes Which Always Sound Good
16. 4.3 Filler Chords (X over Y Chords)
17. 4.4 Left Hand Example Patterns
18. 5.1 Advanced Accompaniment (Right Hand)
19. 5.2 7th Chords
20. 6.1 Varying Loudness
21. 6.2 Varying Speed
22. 6.3 Adding Little Flourishes
23. 6.4 Key Stroke & Sustain Pedal
24. 6.5 Changing Things & Final Tips
25. 7.1 NEW! Quick Recap
26. 7.2 NEW! In Depth Look at RIght Hand Accompaniment
27. 8.1 NEW! Quick Song Tutorial (Yue Ding by Guang Liang)
About This >
Hi there! This course is designed to teach anyone how to play the piano by ear as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The lessons are there to guide you through discovering the simplicity and the recurring patterns of songs, and learning to replicate and adjust them to according to your preference.
Based on the “learn by doing” concept, I will use an example song for you to start out with. After finishing the song, you will be good to go on your own!
After some practise you should be able to play any song stuck in your head almost immediately without thinking about it.