Easy Piano Lessons for
Easy Piano Basics™
Learn piano playing essentials using the popular PianoWithWillie method…even if you’ve never played the piano before!
In the Easy Piano Basics course, you will learn the basics of piano playing in the easiest way possible using the PianoWithWillie method which is based on over 25-years of professional experience.
This course teaches all levels, even absolute beginners how to play the piano.
The easy-to-follow video lessons, along with the on-screen virtual keyboard and step-by-step written music make it easy for everyone to learn.
Some of what you’ll learn:
- How to speed up your fingers and gain more dexterity
- How to hear differences like legato and staccato
- Learn the circle of fifths and how to use it
- Learn your Major scales and scale patterns
- Learn important fingering tricks so you don’t get “jammed up” at the piano
- After learning these free piano lessons, you’ll be able to impress yourself and your friends with your piano skills!
Of course, this takes work. To really learn how to play an instrument, it takes equal amounts of practice, patience and a good teacher. Don’t worry though…I will walk you through each step.
We will begin with the basics of piano playing like understanding half steps, rhythm, piano fingering, chords and other essential piano skills that all pianists must learn to get to the next level in their playing.
This course will take students on average about 2-4 weeks to complete and assimilate the information. If it takes you less time, congratulations. If it takes you longer, don’t fret, you’ll learn at your own pace.
Printed materials are available for download to supplement the over 90-minutes of video lessons.